Keller Construction has been involved in many commercial and industrial projects for builders, developers, local governments, and private parties. From small shopping centers to large industrial complexes, no matter what the size of the job is, Keller Construction has the equipment and manpower to satisfy its customer.
Some of our recent major projects include the following:
- Lakeview Commerce, Edwardsville IL (500 acre Industrial Warehouse Center)
- Currently houses three warehouses in excess of 500,000 square feet each
- Scope of work included all earthwork, erosion control, lime stabilization, road infrastructure, storm water lines, site utilities and improvements to existing roads
- Abengoa Bioenergy Corporation ‘s Ethanol Plant, Madison IL (79 acre site)
- Currently houses the 88 MMgy Ethanol Plant
- Scope of work included all site work, earth excavation, removals, recycling of all concrete and crushed aggregate, storm sewer, firewater system, potable water system, process water system, natural gas, sanitary sewer, pipe and building foundations, containment berms and liners, tank setting and testing, dewatering, pile driving, river discharge piping, concrete and asphalt road paving, final grading and seeding