- Login into the Administrator Panel at www.kellerconstruction.com/wp-admin
- Click on Slider
- You will see a link for each image currently in the slider.
- Each one of these links represents an image in your slider.
- Click on one of the links (i.e. Keller1) which will bring up and “Edit Slider” Window
- To Change the image, locate the “Featured Image” panel in the editor page and click on the image.
- Choose a New image from the Media Library or Click Upload Files to Upload a New image.
- Click “Set Featured Image” in the lower right corner when you have selected the new image.
- You should notice your new image is now in the “Featured Image” panel.
- In the “Publish” Panel – click the blue “Update” button to finalize your change.
Important Note: Very Large image sizes will drastically reduce website performance. Current image sizes are around 400K and have been edited to be about 1000 x 667 pixels. You made need to resize any very large images with Photoshop or any photo editor before using on your site. Note that some of your original images are 4320 x 3240 or larger which makes them about 15 MB. Resizing them down to 1000 x 667 should get them to an appropriate size. If files are still over 500K, use the “Save for Web” feature in photoshop to get them down below 500K.
← How do I change pictures on the slider?